The Northwest Ironworkers Trust Funds were established to provide health, retirement and annuity benefits for eligible members and dependents through the collective bargaining process with the Iron Workers District Council of the Pacific Northwest comprised of Local Union No. 14 Spokane WA, Local Union No. 29 Portland OR, and Union Local 86 Seattle WA. The Northwest Ironworkers Trust also provides health and annuity benefits to eligible members and dependents of Local Union No. 751 Anchorage AK.
This site provides general benefit information, forms and other Trust related items. Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) and Glossary of Terms can be reviewed here.
2023 1099-R MAILING
Your 2023 Form 1099-R will be mailed before the end of January 2024. For more information, click here.
PLAN CHANGES DUE TO THE END OF THE COVID-19 NATIONAL EMERGENCY
Effective May 11, 2023, the COVID-19 National Emergency has ended. The temporary Plan changes will either expire or continue to be covered as follows:
• COVID-19 OTC at home test kits will no longer be covered.
• COVID-19 vaccines will remain covered at 100% when received at PPO clinics or pharmacies. NonPPO Plan provisions and cost share apply to all nonPPO providers.
• In-office treatment and testing will be covered, subject to standard Plan provisions and limitations for PPO and NonPPO providers.
• Antiviral medications will continue to be covered, subject to standard Plan provisions and limitations for PPO and NonPPO pharmacies. The FDA Emergency Use Authorization will be monitored for expiration and possible revisions to the benefits of the Plan.
• Coverage of Dental Personal Protective Equipment will no longer be covered.
Employee Assistance Program
IMPORTANT Announcement: As of March 31, 2023, Fully Effective Employees is no longer in business. Effective May 1, 2023, First Choice Health has been selected as the new EAP and their contact number is as follows:
Contact: First Choice Health